Transformer’s Rescue Bots Academy Competition | Twitter Terms and Conditions | 08.02.2021
1. Competition open to United Kingdom residents aged 13 years of age or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Spinnaker London LLP on behalf of Sony Pictures Television Channels. Entrants aged under 16 will need to gain parent’s or a legal guardian’s permission to upload their comments.
2. To Enter: At the start of the Promotional Period Tiny Pop Twitter account will post the following copy: Beat those Monday blues away! 🌞 We've got awesome Transformers Rescue Bots Academy comic books to #WIN (reading a comic book counts as homeschooling too right?!)!📚 To WIN a comic, just like this tweet and follow us! 💥 Terms and conditions:
3. On Twitter, entries will only be valid by liking to the original competition tweet and the user must be following the Tiny Pop TV Twitter page.
4. One entry per user. Multiple entries will not be counted.
5. The competition will open at 09:00AM on February 8th and will close 16:00 on 15th February 2021.
6. 10 winners will be picked from Tiny Pop Twitter.
7. Under 18s: Entrants aged under the age of 18 (‘child’ or ‘children’) will need to gain parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to comment on the post. By consenting, those parents or guardians have accepted the terms and conditions of the competition.
8. The winners will receive:
- 1x Transformers Rescue Bots Academy
No cash or other alternative to stated prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
9. Winners will be notified by 16:00 18th February from the Tiny Pop Twitter account in one or all of the following ways:
· An announcement via a timeline post, this post will list and/or tag winners, asking them to directly private message Tiny Pop Twitter account for information on how to claim their prize
· Via direct replies to their tweets on the original giveaway posts, asking them to directly private message Tiny Pop Twitter account for information on how to claim their prize
· In the event that any winner refuses acceptance of the prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the prize, or if the Promoter is unable to make contact with any winner within three days of initial Twitter private message, or any winner does not confirm their details for receipt of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner(s) from all valid entries
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for all submitted entries and public activity surrounding this competition.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. The Promoter reserves the right to not accept and moderate (including deleting) entries that are deemed late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, misdirected, use vulgar and/or inappropriate language, entered in error, are altered, tampered with, are associated with theft, make reference to inappropriate/sensitive activity and/or events.
12. By submitting your entry, you warrant and undertake that:
· Your entry does not infringe any third-party rights
· Your entry does not infringe any intellectual property rights (excluding any intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to the Promoter), and you are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in your entry
· You have the right to grant the Promoter the permission and consents necessary to use your entry as set out in these terms and conditions, including from any individual(s) appearing in your entry; any materials or objects which feature in your entry are your own property
· Your entry does not contain any discriminatory, obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable material, nor anything which may reasonably be considered to be offensive (whether by image, gesture, statement or other material of any kind). The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comment which they consider to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions
13. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, unless deemed necessary by the Promoter, who reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. The prizes will only be made available to the winners themselves and are not transferable. Each prize winner and their guests assume all risks inherent to winning the offered prizes. The Promoter will not, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accept any responsibility for loss, injury or death suffered as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of any prize, other than that caused by negligence or breach of duty of care by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter’s decisions in all promotional matters will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
15. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant or user that the Promoter reasonably believes (i) to have tampered with the operation of the competition and/or (ii) to be acting in violation of these Terms & Conditions.
18. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. All entrants and participants must recognise this release of Twitter.
20. The Promoter: Spinnaker London LLP on behalf of Sony Pictures Television Channels.