Tiny Pop Birthday Rules
It's time to celebrate birthdays with Tiny Pop. Send us a photo of your little one, along with their name, date of birth and an email address.
Every day at 7am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6.30pm you can watch the Tiny Pop Birthdays song, wishing five lucky birthday boys and girls a great day on their birthday.
Please do note that due to the high volume of birthday entries we receive, we cannot guarantee your child will appear in the birthday song.
There are some rules to follow to help increase the likelihood that your birthday photo is selected, so please make sure your submissions follow these rules:
- Birthdays must be submitted to tinypop.com/birthdays no later than two weeks before the birthday. We cannot guarantee your birthday will appear on TV if it is submitted after this cut-off date.
- We cannot accept any Birthday submissions more than 3 months in advance, e.g. if your little one's birthday is 3rd December, please come back on 3rd of September or later to submit.
- We can only select Birthday submissions between the ages of 1 and 9 to appear on TV.
- You must be 18 years old or over to submit a photo on behalf of your child, and must be either a parent or legal guardian, or with hte full permission of the child's parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- When submitting a child's Birthday, please submit their first name only.
- In the case of twins or similar, each child's birthday must be submitted separately, and each of the photos must adhere to the rules below.
- The photo must contain only one person: the child being submitted to Tiny Pop Birthdays. There cannot be any other children in photo.
- The photo must not contain any personal information about the child or any other person, e.g. full names, addresses or school uniforms
- There cannot be any prominent branding or logos anywhere in the photo, e.g. Coca-Cola products or Dora the Explorer clothing.
- Photo files must be larger than 500kb in size to ensure they will appear on TV without pixellation or loss of quality.
- The child should be in the centre of the image or cropped to appear in the centre, and must not be blurry or out of focus.
- The child must be fully clothed in the photo.
- There cannot be any text on the photo or anything added to the photo after it has been taken, e.g. stickers or online drawing tool additions
- The photo cannot contain any inappropriate imagery, behaviour or potentially offensive material.
- Up to 15 children will be selected to appear in the Tiny Pop Birthday song at 7am, 12pm and 5pm. 5 children will be shown per airing of the birthday song. Entries will be selected at random, provided they adhere to the Photo Rules above.
- We cannot guarantee or inform you if your child will appear in the Tiny Pop Birthday song in advance.
- If you would like to withdraw/cancel your submission, please email email@example.com with the name, age and date submitted.
If you have any further questions or issues not answered in this section, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to help.