Gigantosaurus Competition T&Cs
Gigantosaurus Competition | Full Terms & Conditions | 15.05.21
1. Competition open to United Kingdom residents aged 13 years of age or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Spinnaker London LLP on behalf of Sony Pictures Television Channels. Entrants aged under 16 will need to gain parent’s or a legal guardian’s permission to upload their comments.
2. To Enter: At the start of the Promotional Period the Tiny POP Facebook & Twitter account will post the following copy:
🦖 COMPETITION TIME 🦖
To celebrate new episodes of Gigantosaurus, we're giving away TWO AMAZING PRIZE BUNDLES FOR YOU AND A FRIEND! ✨
For the chance to WIN, tag a friend who reminds you of a Gigantosaurus character in the comments below! 😄 #Competition
🦖 COMPETITION TIME 🦖
To celebrate new episodes of #Gigantosaurus, we're giving away TWO AMAZING PRIZE BUNDLES FOR YOU AND A FRIEND! ✨
For the chance to WIN, reply to this tweet with the name of a friend who reminds you of a Gigantosaurus character! 😄 #Competition #Win
3. Only entries submitted by commenting on the competition post tagging a friend, will be accepted.
4. One entry per user. Multiple entries will not be counted.
5. The competition will open at 9:00am on Saturday 15th May and will close 16:00 Friday 21st May
6. One winner and a friend will be selected by random from Facebook or Twitter, from all valid entries after the competition closes; the Promoters decision is final.
7. Under 18s: Entrants aged under the age of 18 (‘child’ or ‘children’) will need to gain parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to comment on the post. By consenting, those parents or guardians have accepted the terms and conditions of the competition
8. One winner and their friend will receive a bundle each, including the following:
- Small figure: Dilo
- Small figure: Tiny
- Small figure: Carni
- Small figure: Mazu
- Small figure: Bill
- Jumbo Plush Gigantosaurus
- PlayStation code for Gigantosaurus: The Game.
- Giganto magazines: Adventures with Gigantosaurus
No cash or other alternative to stated prize. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
9. Winners will be notified by 17:30 Friday 21st May from the Tiny POP Facebook or Twitter account in one or all of the following ways:
· An announcement via a timeline post, this post will list and/or tag winners, asking them to directly private message Tiny POP Facebook or Twitter account for information on how to claim their prize
· Via direct replies to their comments on the original giveaway posts, asking them to directly private message Tiny POP Facebook or Twitter account for information on how to claim their prize
· In the event that any winner refuses acceptance of the prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the prize, or if the Promoter is unable to make contact with any winner within three days of initial Facebook or Twitter private message, or any winner does not confirm their details for receipt of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner(s) from all valid entries
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for all submitted entries and public activity surrounding this competition.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. The Promoter reserves the right to not accept and moderate (including deleting) entries that are deemed late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, misdirected, use vulgar and/or inappropriate language, entered in error, are altered, tampered with, are associated with theft, make reference to inappropriate/sensitive activity and/or events.
12. By submitting your entry, you warrant and undertake that:
· Your entry does not infringe any third-party rights
· Your entry does not infringe any intellectual property rights (excluding any intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to the Promoter), and you are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in your entry
· You have the right to grant the Promoter the permission and consents necessary to use your entry as set out in these terms and conditions, including from any individual(s) appearing in your entry; any materials or objects which feature in your entry are your own property
· Your entry does not contain any discriminatory, obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable material, nor anything which may reasonably be considered to be offensive (whether by image, gesture, statement or other material of any kind). The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comment which they consider to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions
13. No cash or other alternative prizes are available, unless deemed necessary by the Promoter, who reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. The prizes will only be made available to the winners themselves and are not transferable. Each prize winner and their guests assume all risks inherent to winning the offered prizes. The Promoter will not, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accept any responsibility for loss, injury or death suffered as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of any prize, other than that caused by negligence or breach of duty of care by the Promoter.
14. The Promoter’s decisions in all promotional matters will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
15. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
16. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant or user that the Promoter reasonably believes (i) to have tampered with the operation of the competition and/or (ii) to be acting in violation of these Terms & Conditions.
18. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. All entrants and participants must recognise this release of Facebook and Twitter.
20. The Promoter: Spinnaker London LLP on behalf of Sony Pictures Television Channels.