Full Terms & Conditions | My Little Pony Facebook Competition 21/12/21
Competition open to United Kingdom residents aged 13 years of age or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, Narrative Entertainment. Entrants aged under 16 will need to gain parent’s or a legal guardian’s permission to upload their comments.
To Enter: At the start of the Promotional Period, Tiny Pop Facebook account will post the following copy:
This one’s for the Pony fans!
To get you excited for the My Little Pony: Rainbow Road trip special airing on Tiny Pop TOMORROW at 10am, we’ve got a sparkly prize up for grabs!
For your chance to #WIN, simply comment below and tell us who adds sparkle to YOUR life ✨
- Only entries submitted by commenting on the competition post will be accepted.
- One entry per user. Multiple entries will not be counted.
- The competition will open on 9:00AM Tuesday 21st December 2021 and will close at 10:00AM GMT Wednesday 22nd December 2021.
- One winner from Facebook will be selected at random from all valid entries after the competition closes; the Promoter’s decision is final.
- Under 18s: Entrants aged under the age of 18 (‘child’ or ‘children’) will need to gain parent’s or legal guardian’s permission to comment on the post. By consenting, those parents or guardians have accepted the terms and conditions of the competition
- The winner will win:
1x My Little Pony Equestria Girls Fashion Squad Twilight Sparkle and Princess Cadance Doll Set
1x My Little Pony: A New Generation Crystal Adventure Ponies
No cash or other alternative to stated prizes. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Winners will be notified by 6:00PM Wednesday 22nd December 2021 from the Tiny Pop Facebook account in one or all of the following ways:
- An announcement via a timeline post, this post will list and/or tag winners, asking them to directly private message Tiny Pop Facebook account for information on how to claim their prize
- Via direct replies to their comments on the original giveaway posts, asking them to directly private message Tiny Pop Facebook account for information on how to claim their prize
- Via direct message on Facebook from Tiny Pop Facebook account.
- In the event that any winner refuses acceptance of the prize or, for whatever reason, cannot accept the prize, or if the Promoter is unable to make contact with any winner within three days of initial Facebook private message, or any winner does not confirm their details for receipt of the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the prize and award it to an alternative winner(s) from all valid entries
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for all submitted entries and public activity surrounding this competition.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any entries that fail to be submitted for any technical reason whatsoever. The Promoter reserves the right to not accept and moderate (including deleting) entries that are deemed late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, misdirected, use vulgar and/or inappropriate language, entered in error, are altered, tampered with, are associated with theft, make reference to inappropriate/sensitive activity and/or events.
- By submitting your entry, you warrant and undertake that:
- Your entry does not infringe any third-party rights
- Your entry does not infringe any intellectual property rights (excluding any intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to the Promoter), and you are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in your entry
- You have the right to grant the Promoter the permission and consents necessary to use your entry as set out in these terms and conditions, including from any individual(s) appearing in your entry; any materials or objects which feature in your entry are your own property
- Your entry does not contain any discriminatory, obscene, defamatory or otherwise objectionable material, nor anything which may reasonably be considered to be offensive (whether by image, gesture, statement or other material of any kind). The Promoter reserves the right to remove any comment which they consider to be in breach of these Terms and Conditions
- No cash or other alternative prizes are available, unless deemed necessary by the Promoter, who reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. The prizes will only be made available to the winners themselves and are not transferable. Each prize winner and their guests assume all risks inherent to winning the offered prizes. The Promoter will not, to the fullest extent allowed by law, accept any responsibility for loss, injury or death suffered as a result of promotional participation or the acceptance of any prize, other than that caused by negligence or breach of duty of care by the Promoter.
- The Promoter’s decisions in all promotional matters will be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and will be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavor to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant or user that the Promoter reasonably believes (i) to have tampered with the operation of the competition and/or (ii) to be acting in violation of these Terms & Conditions.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. All entrants and participants must recognize this release of Facebook.
- The Promoter: Narrative Entertainment.