Tiny Pop Christmas Rules
It's time to celebrate Christmas with Tiny Pop. Send us a photo of your little one, along with their name and an email address.
The Tiny Pop Christmas song video will appear on the Tiny Pop TV Channel throughout December.
Please do note that due to the high volume of competition entries we receive, we cannot guarantee your child will appear in the Tiny Pop Christmas video.
- You must be 18 years old or over to submit a photo on behalf of your child, and must be either a parent or legal guardian, or with hte full permission of the child's parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
- When submitting a child's photo please submit their first name only.
- The photo must contain only one person: the child being submitted. There cannot be any other children in photo.
- The photo must not contain any personal information about the child or any other person, e.g. full names, addresses or school uniforms
- There cannot be any prominent branding or logos anywhere in the photo, e.g. Coca-Cola products or Dora the Explorer clothing.
- Photo files must be larger than 500kb in size to ensure they will appear on TV without pixellation or loss of quality.
- The child should be in the centre of the image or cropped to appear in the centre, and must not be blurry or out of focus.
- The child must be fully clothed in the photo.
- There cannot be any text on the photo or anything added to the photo after it has been taken, e.g. stickers or online drawing tool additions
- The photo cannot contain any inappropriate imagery, behaviour or potentially offensive material.
- We cannot guarantee or inform you if your child will appear in the Tiny Pop Christmas song in advance.
- If you would like to withdraw/cancel your submission, please email email@example.com with the name and date submitted.
If you have any further questions or issues not answered in this section, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try our best to help.